- At CPHP since 2022 as Managing Director
- 2021-2022 as Managing Director for Scientific Policy Advice, KLUG-Deutsche Allianz Klimawandel und Gesundheit e.V.
- 2017-2021 Research Associate and since 2019 Project Leader at the Global Governance Research Division, Global Health Governance Research Team, German Institute for International and Security Affairs (Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik, SWP), Berlin
- 2016-2017 Researcher, Institute for Public Health und Nursing Research, Department for health care research, University Bremen, Germany
- 2013-2016 MA in Public Health, University Bremen, Germany
- 2010-2013 BSc in Health Sciences, University of Applied Sciences, Hamburg, Germany
- Scholarships from Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung and the Australian-European Public Health Education Programme of the European Union
Advisory board, committee and expert activities
- Advisory Board of the journal „Health and Social Policy“ published by Nomos Verlag
- Lancet Commission „Synergies between health security, health promotion and universal health coverage“
- Programme Committee of the Poverty and Health Congress
- Founding member Women in Global Health Germany
- 2021-2022 Member of the Steering Committee of the German Alliance for Global Health Research
- Member of the steering group of the Future Forum Public Health
- Expert in the framework of the Global Health Protection Programme of the Federal Ministry of Health
Maike Voss (MPH) is managing director of the Centre for Planetary Health Policy (CPHP) in Berlin. Prior she was managing director for evidence-based policy-making at the German Alliance on Climate Change and Health (KLUG). Before her time with KLUG, she was the head of the Global Health Governance Research Team at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs (Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik, SWP). Her research focuses on governance for global and planetary health, sustainable development as well as the interdependencies between health, climate and security policy. She is a founding member of Women in Global Health, served on the Steering Committee of the German Alliance for Global Health Research 2021-2022, and was appointed to the Lancet Commission for Synergies between Health Security, Universal Health Coverage and Health Promotion in 2018. She teaches at several German universities, including Bremen, Bielefeld, and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, and is a freelance moderator. Before joining SWP, she was a research associate at the Institute for Public Health and Nursing Research at the University of Bremen.