- At CPHP since February 2023
- Studies MSc Global Health at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Student Assistant at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Athena Institute)
- 2017-2021 BSc in Medical Biotechnology, University of Rostock
- European Coordinator at Universities Allied for Essential Medicines
- Steering Committee Member of the WHO Youth Council
Maurice Remy is an Intern at the Centre for Planetary Health Policy (CPHP) and works on the topic of food systems within planetary boundaries. In addition to his work at CPHP, he is pursuing a master’s degree in Global Health at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and works there as a student assistant. Previously, he completed a bachelor’s degree in Medical Biotechnology at the University of Rostock. He is part of the European Coordinating Committee of the student-led organisation Universities Allied for Essential Medicines und a member of the Steering Committee of the Youth Council at the World Health Organisation (WHO).