- At CPHP since September 2022
- 2021-2022 Communications Manager at the Energy Watch Group gGmbH
- 2020-2021 Animal Welfare and Board Officer at the Animal Welfare Association for Berlin and the surrounding area e.V.
- 2017-2020 MA Nonprofit Management and Public Governance, Berlin School of Economics and Business and Berlin School of Economics and Law.
- 2013-2017 BA Politics, Administration and Organization, University of Potsdam
As a management representative, Lena Tischler supports the Centre for Planetary Health Policy (CPHP) in administration as well as with operational and strategic issues. After completing her Bachelor’s degree in Politics, Administration and Organization at the University of Potsdam, Lena specialized in Nonprofit Management and Public Governance at the HTW/HWR Berlin. This has allowed her to become skilled in dealing with the specific requirements and ways of working of NGOs, and to effectively shape political change within the framework of civil society organizations. Before joining CPHP, Lena worked as an animal welfare officer and board member at the Berlin Animal Welfare Association and as a communications manager at the energy policy think tank Energy Watch Group.