- At CPHP since January 2022
- Since June 2023 as Research Assistant at CPHP
- Currently studying MSc Public Health at Berlin School of Public Health
- BA in Public Health from University of Bremen
- Trained Medical Assistant
Annkathrin von der Haar has been working as a Research Associate at the Centre for Planetary Health Policy (CPHP) in Berlin since June 2023. She conducts research in particular on topics related to public health and climate change. In addition to her work at the CPHP, she is also involved in the coordination circle of the Young Researchers Network Public Health (NÖG).